understand that using a new style of knife is always a little
difficult, especially when Japanese brands offer much thinner blades
than typical Western knives.Korin would like to offer our customers:
- A complimentary knife chip repair service on Traditional Japanese Knives purchased within 45 days at KORIN.
- A complimentary knife chip repair or sharpening service on any Traditional Japanese Knives over $1000 within the first year of purchase at KORIN.
BEFORE AFTER How to send your knives in for Korin's Complimentary Service
1. Print and fill out the Knife Service Request Form, and attach your receipt/invoice.
As a provisional measure, we ask all customers to create an account to record all purchases. Please be aware that we are not responsible for receipt-less or record-less knives.2. Wrap your knives up very carefully using several sheets of newspaper. We will not be held responsible for damages done during transportation due to poor packaging. Please DO NOT include blade covers, boxes, or sayas.
Include a completed request form with your invoice or receipt and send it to: Knife Sharpening/Repair Services Korin Japanese Trading 57 Warren Street New York, NY 10007You may also drop your knife off in person at our New York Showroom with your receipt (same address as the above).3. Our staff will contact you once we have received your knives to inform you the shipping fee. We guarantee all knives be returned within 7 days of arrival, not including delivery time.Please
be advised that knife sharpening and knife repair are two different
services. The tools required to repair a blade differs from knife
Once Korin Receives Your Knife1. Our staff will contact you once we have received your knives to inform you of the service and shipping fee.
2. We ask all customers to kindly provide us with the shipping fee to and from Korin.
Once the knives have been sharpened/repaired, we will contact you by
phone or e-mail to let you know that they are ready to be shipped back.
4. We will ship back your knives.
5. You will receive an email confirmation with the UPS tracking information.
have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-626-2172 (toll free) or 212-587-7021. You may also email us at email@example.com.