HOW TO ORDER
- In Store
Visit our Manhattan store and experience our products close up! Our friendly sales specialists can answer any of your questions and personally help you with your product choices. Monday through Friday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST.
- By Phone: 1-800-626-2172
Our friendly sales specialists will help you place your order and answer any questions. Please call us Monday through Friday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST.
- By fax: (212) 587-7027
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please use the order form included with your catalog or this printable order form.
- Internet: www.korin.com Place online orders through our secure server anytime.
- By Mail: Please complete the order form included with your catalog or on this website. Click here for a printable order form.
* U.S. Customers -
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, wire transfer remissions and US money orders.
* International Customers - PayPal®
or wire transfer
in U.S. currency will be ideal.
Sales tax will apply to shipments to New York and New Jersey.
International customers may order online with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. But PayPal® or wire transfer in U.S. currency will be ideal. Due to the verification purposes for the international credit card, you will be contacted to provide more details before we can proceed with the order. Under rare circumstances we can only accept wire transfers for payments and will be contacted to provide more details before we can proceed with the order.
* For orders that exceed the USPS weight limit, a customer service representative will calculate the shipping cost
and contact you before your order is processed.
You will be responsible for any and all Customs fees and taxes incurred in shipping outside the U.S. DELIVERY
For an additional charge, you may choose an expedited UPS shipping method such as Next Day Air or 3 Day Select service (has to be received your order by 10:00AM ET
) to receive your order faster than the standard ground service (Please see the UPS website for expedited options
). Please indicate your preferred shipping method in the additional comments section of your online check-out page. A salesperson will contact you with the estimated shipping fee for your confirmation.
* For Saturday delivery, please contact customer service.
* Orders submitted for UPS shipment to P.O. Boxes will be changed to the equivalent USPS ship option as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
KORIN GIFT Cards
Korin gift cards make the perfect gift. Available in several denominations, there is no shipping and processing charge for gift cards if you select Standard Delivery (7-10 business days).
If you wish, we can ship the gift card via Rush Delivery for an additional $6.50. Rush Delivery will arrive in 3 business days.
Korin gift cards can be used on any product or service. Shop anytime at korin.com or please visit us at our retails store in New York City.
57 Warren Street
New York, NY 10007
For balance inquiries please contact customer service at +1 (800)-626-2172.
BREAKAGE or DISCREPANCIES
If there are any problems with your order, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of shipment. KORIN cannot be responsible for claims made after 48 hours. For breakage resulting from carrier transit, please keep the entirety of original item(s) as well as all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
- No exchanges or returns will be accepted without receipt, or after 14 days from original date of purchase.
- Please contact our Customer Service representatives at 1-800-626-2172 to obtain a Return Authorization ( RMA ) number and details including mailing address and procedures. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT A RMA #.
- Merchandise can only be returned if it is in its original packaging and condition.
- Items purchased may be returned for exchange or credit towards a future purchase.
- Items returned without an RMA number and/or after the 14 day return period will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- If upon return, items are found to be damaged, they will not be accepted or credited.
- Please send all items for return via either insured USPS mail with returned Receipt, or insured UPS or Federal Express shipping.
- Placing an order indicates your acceptance of our return policy.
- Blades sharpened by Mr. Sugai at customers request, or left handed knives are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Import orders, special orders and clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Korin does not accept returns, exchanges or refunds of saya covers. All sales of saya are final.
If you have any questions, comments or problems with your order, please call customer service at 1-800-626-2172.
We at KORIN have offered top-quality, professional-grade Japanese kitchenware, tableware, and chef knives to the public for over 30 years. It has always been our goal that our customers are completely satisfied with every purchase they make with us. Therefore, all of our products are always carefully inspected prior to shipping. However, if you find you have any problems with your order upon receipt, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-626-2172
Korin offer two types of gift wrapping to dress your purchase for that special occasion. The first type is our free, standard wrapping. The second type consists of skilled wrapping using high quality paper.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Korin.com and the materials herein are provided on an "as is" basis and Korin Japanese Trading Corporation makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Korin Japanese trading is not responsible for printing or typographical errors. Product pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Korin Japanese Trading Corporation be liable for special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, all arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the contents of this site.
The site is owned and operated by Korin Japanese Trading Corporation. The material included herein, including site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted - by Korin Japanese Trading Corporation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No material from korin.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.