The newest addition to our Nenohi Nenox collection, these Colored Corian Nenox petty knives are made from the highest grade Nenox high-carbon, stain-resistant steel and comes pre-sharpened with a hand-finished edge.
While paying careful attention to detail with the blade, Nenohi has paired their handles with DuPont™ Corian® technology to make the most efficient and gorgeous handles available. DuPont™ Corian® surfaces are composed of natural minerals and resin that are easy to clean and because Corian® is non-porous, stains do not penetrate the surface.
With proper cleaning of these handles, the Corian® surface is mold, mildew and bacteria-resistant. These handles are also heat resistant and impact resistant which makes these knives one of the finest western-style knives in Korin’s collection.
These Colored Corian Nenox petty knives are stunning pieces that you don’t want to miss out on! At the moment, Nenohi has only crafted a few of these knives and once they are sold out, they will no longer be available anywhere! Korin only has a few of these rare knives in our collection so do not hesitate to act if you have your eyes set on one of these knives.
The petty is a smaller chef knife that makes it a convenient size for peeling and other delicate work.
General knife care tips and warnings
- Never wash knives in the dishwasher
- Stain-resistant knives are not stainless.
- Improper care will result in rusting and chipping.
- Please wipe knives dry after use to prevent rusting.
- Western style knives sold at KORIN have significantly thinner blades than typical Western knives. Use of honing steels or sharpening machines may result in chipping.
- We advice all customers to always use sharpening stones to sharpen or hone knives.
For more information, please check our pages on different types of sharpening stones or sharpening tips.