Togiharu Inox Steel
|The Togiharu Inox is one of the most popular lines in the Togiharu brand and features the widest variety of styles. The lightweight thin profile and keen edge glides through food without drag or resistance. This line is easy to sharpen, making it possible to acquire a sharp edge quickly in a busy kitchen. The highest level of knife crafting skill is employed to make these blades from a blend of high-grade chromium and molybdenum that allows the blade to hold an edge longer than the Togiharu EA line.|
For Left-Handed Customer
- HRc: 58
- Bevel: 70/30
- Steel Type: Stain Resistant
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-handed by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $25.00 and will be added to the cost of your purchase.
- Left handed Honesuki, Yo-Deba, and Hankotsu knives are not available for the Togiharu brand.
- Check an article about Togiharu Inox Gyutou on Cook's Illustrated Magazine