Nenox’s signature line of hand dyed cow shinbone handles are a symbol of status in the professional kitchen. The Bone Handle lines are recognized and admired by top chefs worldwide. The blade is created with Nenox’s confidential blend of high carbon stain resistant steels, which undergoes a sub-zero manufacturing process to ensure a long edge retention. Every piece is handcrafted and unique as no two handles have exactly the same shape or color. The Orange Handle Line will be discontinued.
For Left-Handed Customer
- HRc: 60
- Bevel: 70/30
- Steel Type: Stain Resistant
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-handed by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $20.00 and will be added to the cost of your purchase.
- Left handed Yo-Deba knives are not available for the Nenox brand.
- Left handed honesuki knives must be specially ordered from Japan. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.