Glestain knives can be recognized by their patented hollow ground design. The dimples on the blade’s surface prevent ingredients from sticking, allowing for faster, easier, and more efficient cutting. Glestain blades are constructed out of Acuto 440 steel, which undergoes a sub-zero manufacturing process to ensure a durable edge. Some styles feature a stainless steel cap on the bottom of the water resistant hardwood handle that can be used for opening shellfish shells.
For Left-Handed Customer
- HRc: 58-59
- Bevel: 70/30
- Steel Type: Stain Resistant
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-handed by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $25.00 and will be added to the cost of your purchase.
- Left handed Yo-Deba knives are not available for the Nenox brand.
- Left handed Hankotsu knives must be specially ordered from Japan. Please allow us to take 4 to 6 weeks.