Nenox Corian Handles
|The Nenox Corian handle is constructed out of Dupont Corian, which is a non-porous composite of natural minerals and resin that is heat, impact, and stain resistant. The white corian handle has a modest yet sophisticated clean look and a soft smooth texture. Nenox’s Corian line uses their confidential blend of high carbon stain resistant steels, which undergoes a sub-zero manufacturing process to ensure a durable edge.|
For Left-Handed Customer
- HRc: 60
- Bevel: 70/30
- Steel Type: Stain Resistant
- This Western-style knife can be changed to left-handed by Korin's resident knife master.
- The fee for this conversion is $25.00 and will be added to the cost of your purchase.
- Left handed Yo-Deba knives are not available for the Nenox brand.
- Left handed Hankotsu knives must be specially ordered from Japan. Please allow us to take 4 to 6 weeks.